BlogBanner

BlogBanner
Books Anne has written or has a chapter in.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

What's in the works?

As much as my company, Kitsune Books, would like to take over my life completely and suck up every available moment for its own dark purposes, I have recently been diligent about setting time aside for my own writing. That means I have some projects underway and a few completed.

I've just completed a short story titled "The Real Deal," for a horror fiction anthology I was invited to submit to. Hope they'll like it. Involves a visit to an S&M parlour with unexpected consequences.

A bigger project is a new novel, The Cornerstone, which has been simmering for several years and is now at the bubbling-over stage, where it's writing itself in my head no matter what else I'm doing. Time to get serious about it and bring it to life.  Basic premise: what happens when you try to catch a banshee? The results aren't pretty... maybe even a little messy, and highly unpredictable!

 I've also been hatching another long-term project with my writing partner of many years, P. V. LeForge. Watch for the emergence of Hell and High Water, Book 1 of our North Florida Trilogy series. What genre is it? Who the hell knows...we'll let readers decide, if it matters at all. More on this soon! 








No comments:

Post a Comment