BlogBanner

BlogBanner
Books Anne has written or has a chapter in.

Friday, October 19, 2012

On the bright side...

There is good news to report.

As difficult as chemo has been on my body, it seems to be doing its job. My survival prognosis has improved greatly and I do believe I have turned a corner, moving from perilous patient to long-term survivor. As my wise daughter reminded me, medical treatment is as much an art form as a logical follow-the-numbers set of procedures. It takes a physician who has impeccable instincts as well as formidable training and experience. I happened to luck out and find an oncologist, Dr. Marie Amanze, with all those attributes.

As I grow stronger and more mentally acute, I hope to start blogging more frequently.  I'm also putting the finishing touches on my next novel, The Cornerstone, due out from JournalStone Publishing in February 2013. I'm so excited about this book - it's been a long time in the making and I'm really pleased with the way it's turning out.  And another very cool project that I'm editing with JournalStone is the LIMBUS collection, which will also be available early next year. It's a fabulous grouping of 5 stories by accomplished writers in the horror/fantasy/sci-fi fields.

So much to look forward to. 


2 comments:

  1. Very glad to learn of the good news, Anne, and with how your projects are coming along so well. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to get a positive update. Can't wait for your next published work. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete