BlogBanner

BlogBanner
Books Anne has written or has a chapter in.

Friday, April 27, 2012

New projects

My next novel, The Cornerstone, is done - whew! This book has been hatching for over a year now, if I don't count the time it was an unfinished ms. stuck in a drawer.  It's been gestating, I guess, and a very small piece of it became a short story that won Honorable Mention from Absent Willow Review several years ago. The Cornerstone is now with my two beta readers, who are ruthless but generally spot on when something needs fixing, so although they make me cry, I wholly trust them.

Next up is a wildly exciting project involving a shared-world anthology. More on this as it comes together, but look for some heavy hitters from the horror/dark fiction realm to wade into the waters!

And finally, I have the rights back to my longish short story "The Veritas Experience," which I'm reediting and plan to put up on Kindle and Smashwords as a single. That should be ready next week, and I'll come back here and supply the links.

What else? I hope that's enough for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment